Looking to boost your career as a digital marketer or start an effective advertising campaign for your business? Discover the power of Google Ads and the career possibilities it can offer in our comprehensive overview.
- Google Ads is a robust online advertising platform that allows businesses of all sizes to create targeted advertisements, driving more traffic and revenue.
- Learning Google Ads skills can open new career opportunities, especially in digital marketing, where the ability to run successful ads is crucial.
- Getting started with Google Ads is essentially cost-free; businesses only pay when a user clicks on their ad, offering control over the budget.
- There are plenty of resources, including free tutorials and paid classes, to help master Google Ads and its associated tools such as Google's Keyword Planner and Google Analytics.
- Noble Desktop offers comprehensive, hands-on training through its Google Ads Bootcamp and Digital Marketing Certificate courses.
- Even without formal training, individuals can explore free introductory courses available online, such as those offered by Google Academy on Skillshare and various YouTube tutorials.
Google Ads is a powerful tool that lets you design online advertising campaigns to reach exactly the customers you want. Google Ads allows you to customize your campaign so that only potential customers will see your ad, which can double your revenue and work more quickly than organic searches. As far as cost goes, you can get started with a Google account for free and learn to use Google Ads from free tutorials, although many people find the program challenging and prefer to sign up for a course.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that lets you create ads to reach people who are interested in the products and services you offer. Launched in 2000 as Google Adwords, Google upgraded and rebranded the service as Google Ads in 2018. Companies can use Google Ads to advertise and promote a business, product, or brand by choosing specific keywords. The right combination of keywords can lead to more traffic and more revenue.
Business is moving more and more online. Now is the time to develop a digital marketing strategy and create foundations for online business, and Google Ads should be a big part of that. Using Google Ads provides a chance to create highly targeted advertisements. You can reach more members of your target audience, and you’re also able to measure your success (and where you need to improve). Since any company can create a Google Ads account, this method of digital marketing levels the playing field, allowing businesses of any size to compete.
Additionally, there is a low barrier to entry: you can start advertising for a minimum amount and build as your company grows.
Read more about what Google Ads is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with Google Ads?
Google Ads lets you generate leads and sales very quickly. This pay-per-click (PPC) platform has a low barrier to entry, and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Unlike organic search results earned through search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, PPC with Google Ads involves much less of a time commitment. The results are algorithm-based, and you can make real-time changes to your ads.
With billions of searches daily, using Google Ads to target your audience will drive profits. Google Ads lets you define your audience precisely, and you only pay when someone clicks your ad. You can also measure your success almost immediately and change your strategy when necessary. This levels the playing field to allow even small businesses to compete.
It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads. You can set your budget as low as you need and increase the cap in time as you want. You only pay when a user clicks on your ad, and you can grow at a comfortable rate.
In-Depth Review of the Cost
Google Ads is essentially free to use. You can open a Google account and get started with Google Ads for nothing; you don’t pay until someone clicks on your ad. You control your budget and decide how much money you want to spend. You set a monthly budget cap which can be adjusted whenever you want. That means you can start small and increase your budget as your campaign begins to show results, and the monthly cap means you will never spend more than you want to.
This powerful tool can be complicated to learn. However, so many people choose to sign up for a class to learn to use Google Ads. There are free tutorials and other resources you can use, as well as paid classes of different kinds. It’s easy to find the level of help you want when learning to use Google Ads.
Why Learn Google Ads?
Learning to use Google Ads can help you get a digital marketing campaign off the ground quickly. You set your goals, which could be increasing sales or brand recognition, and then decide what kind of ad you want and how much you want to spend. As your campaign grows, you can increase your budget, change the parameters of your ad, or add something like a retargeting ad designed to reach people who have already bought from you.
Another reason to learn Google Ads is that it is an integral part of a Digital Marketer’s toolbox. Knowing how to run a successful ad can put you in a good position to get a job. Google has many free tools to help you get started once you have an Ads account. Google’s Keyword Planner helps you choose the best keywords and phrases for your campaign, and the Responsive Search Feature allows you to test possible ad content to decide what will work best for you. Google Trends can tell you about market trends and popular searches, and Google Analytics makes all kinds of data available for free. Mastering these valuable tools is important if you want to switch to a career as a Digital Marketer.
Read more about why you should learn Google Ads.
Free Introductory Google Ads Course Online
Signing up for a bootcamp or certificate course is a commitment of time and money. If you want to learn more about Google Ads first, free tutorials and online courses are available to give you an overview. Once you start there, you can decide if you want to go further.
Google Academy offers a series of tutorials on Google Ads through Skillshare. Many free YouTube tutorials are available, like Santrel Media’s Google Ads Tutorial 2022, WordStream’s How to Run Google Ads Tutorial, and Simplilearn’s Google Ads full course.
Read about more free Google Ads videos and online tutorials.
Learn Google Ads with Hands-on Training at Noble Desktop
Learning Google Ads is useful for anyone who wants to sell anything on the internet, but If you want to change careers and become a Digital Marketer, you can sign up for Google Ads Bootcamp. This two-part class will cover how to set up an account, determine keyword strategies, control who sees your ads and when, bid successfully, create the best ads, and automate your campaign.
Another way to prepare for a career using Google Ads as a Digital Marketer is to take a digital marketing certificate course. Noble’s Digital Marketing Certificate includes the digital marketing, SEO, and Google Analytics bootcamps, plus Google Ads and classes on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter marketing, as well as content marketing with blogs.
Use Noble Desktop’s Classes Near Me to find other courses in digital marketing in your area.
- Google Ads is a paid search platform powered by Google.
- It can help you generate leads and increase sales more quickly than organic search.
- You do not have to pay to get started with Google Ads. You don’t pay until users start clicking on your ads.
- It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads, and you can set limits to be sure you don’t spend more than you want to.
- A Google account is free, and many free resources are available to help you learn Google Ads, including Google Academy on Skillshare, numerous channels on YouTube, and numerous podcasts.
- You can also choose classes to learn Google Ads.
- You can receive comprehensive Google Ads training through an in-person or live online course with Noble Desktop.
How to Learn Google Ads
Master Google Ads with hands-on training. Google Ads is a digital platform used for bidding on paid advertisements to drive search traffic to a website.
- Google Ads Bootcamp at Noble Desktop: live, instructor-led course available in NYC or live online
- Find Google Ads Classes Near You: Search & compare dozens of available courses in-person
- Attend a Google Ads class live online (remote/virtual training) from anywhere
- Find & compare the best online Google Ads classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms
- Train your staff with corporate and onsite Google Ads training