Explore the world of Google Ads and how this skill can advance your career or business. Learn how Google Ads complements other digital marketing skills such as SEO, web development, and coding, and discover your potential career path with this tool.
- Google Ads is a powerful digital marketing tool that delivers highly targeted advertisements to reach specific audiences, with a low barrier to entry making it an attractive option for small businesses.
- Acquiring Google Ads skills opens opportunities in various industries, allowing you to define your audience precisely and only pay when someone interacts with your ad.
- Related skills that can enhance your proficiency with Google Ads include Google Analytics, SEO, web development, and coding, adding depth to your digital marketing toolbox.
- There are numerous learning opportunities available, like the Google Analytics Bootcamp and SEO Bootcamp offered by Noble Desktop.
- After mastering Google Ads, you can further your skills by learning web development, content marketing, or email marketing to reach a wider audience and increase sales.
- Depending on the path you choose, you can become a Software Engineer, Data Scientist, FinTech Programmer, or a Digital Marketer, with potential salaries varying widely based on the specific role and industry.
Google Ads lets you create relevant pay-per-click ads to reach your target audience. You can control what you spend and grow at a comfortable rate.An important factor in deciding to learn a new skill is researching complementary and related skills. Doing so will help you make more informed decisions about what you want to learn, and it will help you decide whether or not learning a specific skill is the right decision for you. You will also learn what skills you want to learn to complement your training later. Read on to learn more about related Google Ads training options such as Google Analytics, SEO, web development, and coding.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that lets you reach your target audience more quickly than organic search. Google Ads creates highly targeted advertisements to reach your target audience and provides analytics to measure your success. Use Google Ads to promote a business, product, or brand by choosing the keywords most likely to increase traffic and greater revenue. Google Ads also has a low barrier to entry. You can start advertising for a minimum amount and build as your company grows.
Read more about what Google Ads is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with Google Ads Skills?
Use the Google Ads pay-per-click (PPC) platform to target your audience and drive profits. Define your audience by choosing precise keywords and only pay when someone clicks on your ad. With billions of searches daily, Google Ads measures your success and lets you change your strategy when necessary. This levels the playing field to allow even small businesses to compete.
It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads, as you only pay when a user clicks on your ad, and it grows at a comfortable rate. Set your budget as low as you need and increase the cap whenever required.
Skills Related to Google Ads
Google Ads is a data-related skill that can help you get a digital marketing campaign off to a fast start at a minimal cost. You can increase your spending as your business grows. Knowing how to use Google Ads can make learning other related skills like Google Analytics, SEO, or web development easier. You can add some of these skills to Google Ads to build your digital marketing toolbox and expand your career.
You can use Google Ads to find your target audience and create specific paid ads for those users. Google Analytics is similar. Google Analytics (or GA) collects and tracks many kinds of user data. GA can tell you when your users are online, what part of their world, and what their interests are so that you can make better marketing decisions. Google Analytics lets business owners, entrepreneurs, or marketing teams choose what data to track in line with your marketing goals. Google Analytics is free to use.
You can learn Google Analytics on your own by watching free videos like Noble Desktop’s Intro to Google Analytics. Google also has pre-recorded on-demand classes on how to use GA and prepare for the Google Analytics Certification Exam. Many people are more comfortable learning a new skill with an instructor to interact with. You can sign up for a Google Analytics Bootcamp class to cover the basics of Google Analytics, including the upcoming GA4.
Search engine optimization (SEO) uses keywords and website optimization to drive traffic and increase sales. Learning how to do keyword research using Google Ads can help you learn SEO. Google Ads is a critical paid search tool, and SEO is a tool for organic search, which depends upon content, technical website optimization, link building, and keyword research for results. SEO helps you engage with your target audience and build trust in your product, service, or brand.
Learning to code can be an ideal way to start a new career as a Software Engineer, Data Scientist, or FinTech Programmer. Noble Desktop offers many opportunities to learn coding. You can take free video tutorials like Intro to React, Intro to Node.js, Intro to SQL, Intro to Python Fundamentals, and Making a Twitter Bot in Python.
Web development is a specific kind of coding. Web Developers, also known as Back End Developers, use coding languages Python, Ruby, and Django to build websites. After learning Google Ads, you can learn web development to work for companies in many industries that want an online presence or create a website for your own business.
Content marketing often relies on organic search results, but knowing Google Ads can help you increase content reach much more quickly. Content Marketers use tools like Google Ads to find the target audience for blogs, videos, or photographs, and paid search can work along with free organic marketing to build a following.
Email marketing is another area to explore after you learn Google Ads. Email Marketers build an email list and use that list to build relationships with current and potential customers. Learning email marketing is another skill that can work together with paid advertising to help reach a target audience.
Noble Desktop has a free tutorial called Intro to Email Marketing to introduce you to the topic. From there, you can sign up for Noble’s Email Marketing Bootcamp to learn how to build a list, design effective emails, and optimize a campaign.
Learn Google Ads Skills with Noble Desktop
If you want to change careers and become a Digital Marketer, you can sign up for Noble Desktop’s Google Ads Bootcamp. This class will cover how to set up an account, determine keyword strategies, control who sees your ads and when bid successfully, create the best ads, and automate your campaign. Noble’s Digital Marketing Certificate includes Google Ads plus digital marketing, SEO, and social media marketing, as well as content marketing with blogs.
Use Noble Desktop’s Classes Near Me to find other courses in digital marketing in your area.
- Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that lets you reach your target audience more quickly than organic search.
- Digital Marketers use organic search (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising to market goods and services.
- Some related skills to learn after Google Ads are:
- Google Analytics
- Web development
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Get comprehensive Google Ads training through Noble Desktop, either in-person or online.
How to Learn Google Ads
Master Google Ads with hands-on training. Google Ads is a digital platform used for bidding on paid advertisements to drive search traffic to a website.
- Google Ads Bootcamp at Noble Desktop: live, instructor-led course available in NYC or live online
- Find Google Ads Classes Near You: Search & compare dozens of available courses in-person
- Attend a Google Ads class live online (remote/virtual training) from anywhere
- Find & compare the best online Google Ads classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms
- Train your staff with corporate and onsite Google Ads training