Veterans Affairs (VA) Eligible Certificate Programs

The programs below have been approved for the training of veterans and other eligible persons using the Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33) and the Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance (Chapter 35).

When using the Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33), the courses are available as in-person courses only at Noble Desktop's location in Midtown Manhattan. You may be eligible for housing benefits; reach out to the VA to confirm your eligibility or for any questions about the status of your benefits.

Contact us at for more information about the programs.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Read Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom of this page.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I use my GI Bill for online courses?

No. You must attend in-person courses in New York City to be eligible for GI Bill funding for all of Noble Desktop’s programs.

How do I register for a course using the GI Bill?

You can enroll in one of our eligible programs by completing the below steps:

  1. Select the program from our list of VA Eligible Certificate Programs.
  2. Click “Enroll” next to your preferred schedule.
  3. Click “Proceed to Checkout” and select the “Veteran's Administration” option. Enter your own first name, last name, email, and phone number. Make sure the listed student information is correct.
  4. Click “Place Order” to complete your registration.

Prior to the start of the class, you will need to provide us with a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) in order for us to certify your enrollment with the Veterans Administration. This can be sent to We will be in touch shortly after your registration to confirm additional information related to your registration.

I want to make sure my schedule will qualify me for full-time benefits. Can I check in advance?

Yes. Please email to have our School Certifying Official review your schedule and confirm whether you will be considered a full-time student.

Can I attend multiple VA Eligible Certificate Programs at Noble Desktop?

Yes! As long as your benefits cover it and you finish one program before starting the next, you are welcome to come back for more of our courses.

May I use the GI Bill to enroll in two VA Eligible Certificate Programs at once?

No. You can attend two programs sequentially, but you cannot have two overlapping enrollments.

Does Noble Desktop accept Chapter 35?

Yes, all our VA Eligible Certificate Programs are eligible for Chapter 35. 

Please note that Chapter 35 payments will not necessarily cover the full cost of your program on their own, and most students need a separate source of funding to pay for their program. Learn more about Chapter 35 rates.

Can I use Chapter 35 for online courses?

Yes. Chapter 35 can be used for both in-person and online learning.

How do I register for a course using Chapter 35?

You can register for one of our VA Eligible Certificate Programs using our standard student registration process. After you enter your payment details and check out, please email a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to We will then certify your registration with the VA.

Does Noble Desktop accept VET TEC?

No, we are not eligible for VET TEC.

I have a question about my benefits payments. Where can I get help with that?

You can reach out to the GI Bill hotline at 888-442-4551. Learn more about how to contact the VA.

Are there any resources where I can learn more about the GI Bill and other VA education benefits?

Yelp Facebook LinkedIn YouTube Twitter Instagram