Acquire an in-demand skill and boost your digital marketing career with Google Ads training. Learn how to generate leads, increase sales, and compete in the digital market space regardless of your business size, with course options ranging from free tutorials to intensive bootcamps and comprehensive certificate programs.
- Google Ads is a powerful tool for online advertising, enabling businesses to reach targeted customers, generate leads, and increase sales quickly.
- It offers a low barrier to entry, with no upfront costs. You only pay when a user clicks on your ad, providing an opportunity for businesses of all sizes to compete equally.
- Google Ads training offers various options, from free tutorials on platforms like Skillshare and YouTube, to intensive bootcamps and in-depth certificate courses.
- Noble Desktop’s Google Ads Bootcamp offers a comprehensive two-day course on setting up and running a successful pay-per-click campaign.
- Certificate courses, such as Noble Desktop’s Digital Marketing Certificate, offer a holistic understanding of Google Ads and its role in digital marketing.
- The cost of Google Ads training varies from free for online tutorials to $650 for bootcamps, and $3,995 or more for certificate programs.
Looking to learn Google Ads?This powerful tool helps you design pay-per-click ads to reach exactly the customers you want. As far as cost goes, it doesn’t cost anything to get started with an account, and you can learn to use Google Ads by watching free tutorials, although many people find the program challenging to learn and prefer to sign up for a course. Beyond this, you’ll want to consider the cost of Google Ads training. The cost of Google Ads courses ranges from $350 to $400 for a bootcamp and $4,000 or more for certificate programs.Read on to learn more about how much you can expect to spend on learning Google Ads.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that lets you create ads to reach people who are interested in the products and services you offer. Launched in 2000 as Google Adwords, Google upgraded and rebranded the service as Google Ads in 2018. Companies can use Google Ads to advertise and promote a business, product, or brand by choosing specific keywords. The right combination of keywords can lead to more traffic and more revenue.
Business is moving more and more online. Now is the time to develop a digital marketing strategy and create foundations for online business, and Google Ads should be a big part of that. Using Google Ads provides a chance to create highly targeted advertisements. You can reach more members of your target audience, and you’re also able to measure your success (and where you need to improve). Since any company can create a Google Ads account, this method of digital marketing levels the playing field, allowing businesses of any size to compete.
Additionally, there is a low barrier to entry: you can start advertising for a minimum amount and build as your company grows.
Read more about what Google Ads is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with Google Ads?
Google Ads lets you generate leads and sales very quickly. This pay-per-click (PPC) platform has a low barrier to entry, and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Unlike organic search results earned through search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, PPC with Google Ads involves much less of a time commitment. The results are algorithm-based, and you can make real-time changes to your ads.
With billions of searches daily, using Google Ads to target your audience will drive profits. Google Ads lets you define your audience precisely, and you only pay when someone clicks your ad. You can also measure your success almost immediately and change your strategy when necessary. This levels the playing field to allow even small businesses to compete.
It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads. You can set your budget as low as you need and increase the cap in time as you want. You only pay when a user clicks on your ad, and you can grow at a comfortable rate.
Cost of Google Ads Training
There are several options for Google Ads training. You can do it for free with video tutorials, attend a bootcamp class, or take a digital marketing certificate course.
Free Training Options
It’s free to open a Google account and get started with Google Ads, and you don’t pay for anything until users begin to click on your ads, so many people choose to watch free video tutorials to learn how to use the program.
You can take a number of free tutorials on Google Ads through Skillshare. You can find classes that start at the beginning and go up through advanced levels, including some to introduce you to new developments like Performance Max and Shopping Ads. These tutorials will also prepare you for Google’s different certification exams in Google Ads.
Bootcamps are intensive courses that last one or two days. They cover Google Ads in greater depth than a free tutorial can. Noble Desktop’s Google Ads Bootcamp covers setting up and running a successful pay-per-click campaign, plus how to generate leads and track conversions. This two-day course costs $650.
ONLC Training Centers offers a one-day advanced course called Google Ads Advanced for $395. Certstaffix Training has a three-day Google Ads course for $1,375, and AcademyX has a six-hour Google Ads Training for $395.
If you want to learn Google Ads and where it fits into digital marketing, a certificate course is what you are looking for. Certificate courses usually last weeks to months. Noble Desktop’s Digital Marketing Certificate covers the foundational skills of digital marketing, like increasing website traffic, monitoring conversions, social media marketing, email campaigns, and content marketing. The course includes 126 hours of instruction, and tuition is $3,995. Ledet Training offers a four-day course in both Google Ads and Analytics for $1,799.
Free Introductory Google Ads Course Online
Signing up for a bootcamp or certificate course is a commitment of time and money. If you want to learn more about Google Ads first, free tutorials and online courses are available to give you an overview. Once you start there, you can decide if you want to go further.
Google Academy offers a series of tutorials on Google Ads through Skillshare. Many free YouTube tutorials are available, like Santrel Media’s Google Ads Tutorial 2022, WordStream’s How to Run Google Ads Tutorial, and Simplilearn’s Google Ads full course.
Read about more free Google Ads videos and online tutorials.
Learn Google Ads with Hands-on Training at Noble Desktop
Learning Google Ads is useful for anyone who wants to sell anything on the internet, but If you want to change careers and become a Digital Marketer, you can sign up for Google Ads Bootcamp. This two-part class will cover how to set up an account, determine keyword strategies, control who sees your ads and when, bid successfully, create the best ads, and automate your campaign.
Another way to prepare for a career using Google Ads as a Digital Marketer is to take a digital marketing certificate course. Noble’s Digital Marketing Certificate includes the digital marketing, SEO, and Google Analytics bootcamps, plus Google Ads and classes on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter marketing, as well as content marketing with blogs.
Use Noble Desktop’s Classes Near Me to find other courses in digital marketing in your area.
- Google Ads is a paid search platform powered by Google.
- It can help you generate leads and increase sales more quickly than organic search.
- You do not have to pay to get started with Google Ads. You don’t pay until users start clicking on your ads.
- It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads, and you can set limits to be sure you don’t spend more than you want to.
- A Google account is free, and there are many free resources available to help you learn Google Ads, including Google Academy on Skillshare, numerous channels on YouTube, and various podcasts.
- You can also choose classes to learn Google Ads. Bootcamps include 6 to 12 hours of instruction for around $400, and digital marketing certificate courses are longer and cost several thousand.
- You can receive comprehensive Google Ads training through an in-person or live online course with Noble Desktop.
How to Learn Google Ads
Master Google Ads with hands-on training. Google Ads is a digital platform used for bidding on paid advertisements to drive search traffic to a website.
- Google Ads Bootcamp at Noble Desktop: live, instructor-led course available in NYC or live online
- Find Google Ads Classes Near You: Search & compare dozens of available courses in-person
- Attend a Google Ads class live online (remote/virtual training) from anywhere
- Find & compare the best online Google Ads classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms
- Train your staff with corporate and onsite Google Ads training