Are you a veteran looking to transition into a digital marketing career or start your own business? Learning Google Ads is a valuable skillset that can lead to opportunities in various industries, with the potential to earn around $60,000 annually as a Paid Search Specialist.
- Google Ads is a highly targeted, paid online advertising platform, ideal for promoting a business, product, or brand.
- Google Ads skills can be used in various industries such as finance, insurance, retail sales, travel, tourism, jobs, education, and automotive.
- Veterans can utilize GI Bill benefits and the Military Tuition Assistance program for Google Ads training in some cases.
- Learning Google Ads can help pivot into a career as a Digital Marketer, with the US Labor Statistics projecting a 7% field growth in the next decade.
- Career transition can be facilitated through Skills Bootcamp or certification programs, often being quicker and more specific than a traditional college degree.
- Paid Search Specialists who are skilled in Google Ads can earn around $60,000 annually.
Are you a veteran returning to civilian life or a member of a veteran’s family aiming to avail yourself of entitlements and benefits? Google Ads can help you start a business after you leave the service or get a job as a Digital Marketer. Pay-per-click advertising is used in many industries and businesses, and you can get Google Ads training using GI benefits in some cases. This article is designed to help you navigate your options for taking advantage of these services to enter a professional skills training program and learn the Google Ads skills you’ve always wanted to learn.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that lets you reach your target audience more quickly than organic search. Google Ads creates highly targeted advertisements to reach your target audience and provides analytics to measure your success. Use Google Ads to promote a business, product, or brand by choosing the keywords most likely to increase traffic and greater revenue. Google Ads also has a low barrier to entry. You can start advertising for a minimum amount and build as your company grows.
Read more about what Google Ads is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with Google Ads Skills?
Use the Google Ads pay-per-click (PPC) platform to target your audience and drive profits. Define your audience by choosing precise keywords and only pay when someone clicks on your ad. With billions of searches daily, Google Ads measures your success and lets you change your strategy when necessary. This levels the playing field to allow even small businesses to compete.
It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads, as you only pay when a user clicks on your ad, and it grows at a comfortable rate. Set your budget as low as you need and increase the cap whenever required.
Support for Veterans
Educational support has been available to US veterans since World War II. Originally called the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, the law eventually became known as the GI Bill and provided funds for returning veterans to use for education and training. Veterans can use the GI Bill and the Military Tuition Assistance program to pay for college, business school, vocational or technical training, correspondence courses, apprenticeship or job training, and flight school. The law was updated in 2008, and time limits were removed to make it easier for veterans to sign up for training if they want to change careers later in life.
Several of Noble Desktop’s courses are eligible for the GI Bill. However, support can only be used for in-person classes. So if you are a veteran and live in the greater NYC area, you can use the GI Bill for certificate programs in Video Editing and Motion Graphics, Data Science, and Digital Marketing, among others.
Why Learn Google Ads?
Learning Google Ads can help you start a new business. This pay-per-click advertising tool enables you to create a digital marketing campaign to start sales quickly. Google Ads lets you set goals, like increasing sales or brand recognition, and decide what kind of ad you will reach your target audience and how much you want to spend on your campaign. Data collection tools let you monitor your campaign, and you can increase your budget, make changes to your ad, or target customers who have already bought from you.
Another reason to learn Google Ads is that it is an excellent way to change to a career as a Digital Marketer. Knowing how to run a successful ad campaign is attractive to employers and can help you get a job. Paid Search Specialists earn around $60,000 annually, and the US Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the field to grow by about 7 percent in the next ten years.
Some industries that employ people with Google Ads skills include:
- Finance and insurance
- Retail sales
- Travel and tourism
- Jobs and education
Why Choose a Skills Bootcamp?
If you are a veteran and want to learn Google Ads to start a new career, you have some options. You could use your GI benefits to enroll in a college or university and study marketing or business. Depending on whether you work while in school, this will take four or five years to finish. A college education is also expensive, and veterans’ benefits would cover only part of it.
If you want to focus on a particular skill like Google Ads, you can sign up for a bootcamp class. This intensive class will give you a good grounding in a specific tool or skill. Bootcamps usually last several hours and are taught over one or two days. A certificate program will be a good choice if you are interested in several aspects of digital marketing.
Some schools let you continue a certification course after completing a bootcamp class. You can get a job as a Digital Marketer after completing the class, and it takes much less time than a college degree. Some programs offer 1-to-1 mentoring and help to create a marketing portfolio to help you find a job.
Learn Google Ads at Noble Desktop
If you want to change careers and become a Digital Marketer, you can sign up for Noble Desktop’s Google Ads Bootcamp. This class will cover how to set up an account, determine keyword strategies, control who sees your ads and when bid successfully, create the best ads, and automate your campaign. Noble’s Digital Marketing Certificate includes Google Ads plus digital marketing, SEO, and social media marketing, as well as content marketing with blogs.
Use Noble Desktop’s Classes Near Me to find other courses in digital marketing in your area.
- Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that lets you reach your target audience more quickly than organic search.
- Digital Marketers use organic search (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising to market goods and services.
- Veterans are eligible for financial assistance with some training programs.
- To learn Google Ads, you can sign up for classes. Choose between these learning environments:
- Live in-person
- Live online
- Free classes
- Some classes go into greater depth than others. You can choose the level you need:
- Introductory classes
- Training bootcamps
- Certification programs
- Get comprehensive Google Ads training through Noble Desktop, either in-person or online.
How to Learn Google Ads
Master Google Ads with hands-on training. Google Ads is a digital platform used for bidding on paid advertisements to drive search traffic to a website.
- Google Ads Bootcamp at Noble Desktop: live, instructor-led course available in NYC or live online
- Find Google Ads Classes Near You: Search & compare dozens of available courses in-person
- Attend a Google Ads class live online (remote/virtual training) from anywhere
- Find & compare the best online Google Ads classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms
- Train your staff with corporate and onsite Google Ads training