Discover the power of Google Ads and how it can turbo-charge your digital marketing efforts, whether you're a small business or a large corporation. Additionally, explore related careers and skills, such as Google Analytics, SEO, web design, and coding, that can further enhance your digital marketing strategy.
- Google Ads is a cost-effective solution for businesses of any size to create highly targeted ads, with a low barrier to entry and the flexibility to control costs.
- Learning additional skills like Google Analytics, SEO, web design, web development, and coding can significantly enhance your digital marketing competencies.
- Industries like digital marketing, data analysis, email marketing, and brand strategy greatly benefit from proficiency in Google Ads.
- Web design focuses on user experience and functionality, while web development and coding are crucial for software development, data science, and business analysis.
- Noble Desktop offers both Google Ads Bootcamp and a comprehensive Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes training on various digital marketing platforms and strategies.
- Professional roles like Digital Marketers, Digital Analysts, and SEO Specialists can leverage Google Ads to drive leads, increase sales, and enhance overall business performance.
Google Ads lets you create highly targeted ads to reach the customers who are the most likely to buy your products. This paid search platform can double your revenue quickly, and you control the costs. If you already know how to use Google Ads, you might consider learningGoogle Analytics, search engine optimization, web design, web development, or coding. We’ll cover these skills below so you have a clear understanding of what you may want to tackle next.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that lets you create ads to reach people who are interested in the products and services you offer. Launched in 2000 as Google Adwords, Google upgraded and rebranded the service as Google Ads in 2018. Companies can use Google Ads to advertise and promote a business, product, or brand by choosing specific keywords. The right combination of keywords can lead to more traffic and more revenue.
Business is moving more and more online. Now is the time to develop a digital marketing strategy and create foundations for online business, and Google Ads should be a big part of that. Using Google Ads provides a chance to create highly targeted advertisements. You can reach more members of your target audience, and you’re also able to measure your success (and where you need to improve). Since any company can create a Google Ads account, this method of digital marketing levels the playing field, allowing businesses of any size to compete.
Additionally, there is a low barrier to entry: you can start advertising for a minimum amount and build as your company grows.
Read more about what Google Ads is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with Google Ads?
Google Ads lets you generate leads and sales very quickly. This pay-per-click (PPC) platform has a low barrier to entry, and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Unlike organic search results earned through search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, PPC with Google Ads involves much less of a time commitment. The results are algorithm-based, and you can make real-time changes to your ads.
With billions of searches daily, using Google Ads to target your audience will drive profits. Google Ads lets you define your audience precisely, and you only pay when someone clicks your ad. You can also measure your success almost immediately and change your strategy when necessary. This levels the playing field to allow even small businesses to compete.
It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads. You can set your budget as low as you need and increase the cap in time as you want. You only pay when a user clicks on your ad, and you can grow at a comfortable rate.
After you learn Google Ads, you might want to give Google Analytics a try. Google Analytics is another tool within the Google Marketing Platform. It collects and tracks user data, compiles it into reports, and helps you develop strategies to improve your website or app’s performance. Google Analytics is used by Digital Marketers and Data Analysts.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Another option is search engine optimization. SEO is a way to drive more traffic to your website and gain more customers. It depends upon content, technical website optimization, link building, and keyword research to ensure that your website appears near the top of a Google results page. The primary goal of SEO is to build trust between your business and your users. Website Optimization Specialists work with SEO.
If you have a more creative bent, you might try web design. Web design is a combination of how a website works, looks, and is built to function correctly. Web Designers focus on users' experiences and how they interact with the website.
Web Development and Coding
Which Industries/Professions Use Google Ads?
Knowing how to use Google Ads is valuable in many different digital marketing careers. Knowing how to get the most out of advertising dollars puts you in a good position as a Digital Marketer. You can choose from various specialties, such as social media, analysis, search engines, video, blogging, and email, or you can find a job that lets you use all of your talents. Here are some of the possible careers available in digital marketing.
Digital Marketers use digital channels and tools like email marketing, social media marketing, paid and unpaid search marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) to promote products and services. Digital marketing has become one of the most critical ways to publicize a business and help it grow.
Digital Analysts use tools like Google Ads and Google Analytics to assist companies with their marketing initiatives by providing analytical support, developing strategies, working on finding the right audiences, performing competitive analyses, and optimizing channels. The primary responsibilities of Data Analysts are researching trends, collecting data, analyzing statistics, developing marketing strategies based on the data collected, and presenting the results to clients and co-workers.
Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialists connect with subscribers and develop deeper relationships with current and potential customers. Email marketing can increase sales quickly and reach a large number of people at once at a minimal cost. Email marketing is a fast and effective addition to any business’s digital marketing strategy.
Website Optimization/SEO Specialist
A Website Optimization/SEO Specialist works to increase a website’s visibility in search engines. In search marketing, the goal is for website or online content to show up at or near the top of search engine result pages (SERPs) when using certain keywords. Effective SEO improves a website’s quality and quantity of traffic, generating sales and improving business.
A Brand Strategist tracks how a brand performs on the internet and develops strategies to build or improve that performance. They help companies or individuals create a clear message and put that out on the internet.
Learn Google Ads with Hands-on Training at Noble Desktop
Learning Google Ads is useful for anyone who wants to sell anything on the internet, but If you want to change careers and become a Digital Marketer, you can sign up for Google Ads Bootcamp. This two-part class will cover how to set up an account, determine keyword strategies, control who sees your ads and when, bid successfully, create the best ads, and automate your campaign.
Another way to prepare for a career using Google Ads as a Digital Marketer is to take a digital marketing certificate course. Noble’s Digital Marketing Certificate includes the digital marketing, SEO, and Google Analytics bootcamps, plus Google Ads and classes on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter marketing, as well as content marketing with blogs.
Use Noble Desktop’s Classes Near Me to find other courses in digital marketing in your area.
- Google Ads is a paid search platform powered by Google.
- It can help you generate leads and increase sales more quickly than organic search.
- It doesn’t cost much to get started with Google Ads, and you can set limits to be sure you don’t spend more than you want to.
- After you learn Google Ads, you might try Google Analytics, SEO, web design, web development, or coding.
- Choose between in-person, live online, or on-demand classes to learn Google Ads.
- You can receive comprehensive Google Ads training through an in-person or live online course with Noble Desktop.
How to Learn Google Ads
Master Google Ads with hands-on training. Google Ads is a digital platform used for bidding on paid advertisements to drive search traffic to a website.
- Google Ads Bootcamp at Noble Desktop: live, instructor-led course available in NYC or live online
- Find Google Ads Classes Near You: Search & compare dozens of available courses in-person
- Attend a Google Ads class live online (remote/virtual training) from anywhere
- Find & compare the best online Google Ads classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms
- Train your staff with corporate and onsite Google Ads training