Explore options for learning Facebook marketing, a skill that can increase online sales or brand awareness. From free tutorials to live classes, discover the best learning method that suits your needs and career ambitions.
- Facebook marketing allows for identification and connection with a target audience, utilizing high-quality content to promote a brand or product.
- Options for learning Facebook marketing range from free online tutorials to comprehensive live online classes, like the ones offered by Noble Desktop.
- Live online training classes are becoming a popular method for learning Facebook marketing, offering real-time instruction as well as a verified certificate of completion.
- On-demand online classes offer flexibility, enabling learners to review information at their own pace, albeit without live instructor support.
- The most engaging and interactive learning formats are in-person and live online classes, providing opportunities for immediate feedback and peer interaction.
- The effectiveness of online learning can be enhanced through dedicated study spaces, reliable internet connections, active participation in class discussions, and a consistent study schedule.
If you’re just starting to learn a new skill, you can find dozens of tips and resources online; learning Facebook marketing is no different.Facebook marketing can easily increase online sales or brand awareness through posts, likes, and comments. Paying for Facebook Ads can take you farther faster. If you’ve always wanted to learn Facebook marketing, there are plenty of options at your fingertips. From free tutorials to live classes, your options are outlined here so you can decide how to learn in a way that works best for you.
What is Facebook Marketing?
Facebook is a free social media website that is part of Meta Platforms. Facebook boasts nearly 3 billion global users and is the most popular social network in the world. Facebook users interact with each other by sharing photos, memes, text-based notes, and videos. With Facebook marketing, you can identify and connect with a target audience by posting high-quality content to promote a brand or product. Facebook’s analytical tools can tell you how your campaign is doing so you know if you are reaching your goals.
Anyone can use Facebook with no costs or fees. Business accounts are free, but many businesses choose to pay for Facebook Ads instead of relying only on organic interactions with followers. Organic results don’t cost you anything, but they can take a long time to show an effect, whereas paid ads can quickly increase sales.
Read more about what Facebook marketing is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with Facebook Marketing?
When you sign up for a Facebook business account, you can use free analytical tools to tap into information from almost 3 billion users to determine your target audience. Once you know who you are trying to reach, set some goals for what you want to do on Facebook, and devise a plan for posting content.
You have many choices as to the type of content you post, including text, photos, videos, links, stories, and pinned posts. Other ways to engage with your audience include Facebook Live gatherings, watch parties, job listings, Messenger and chatbots, raising money for charities, Facebook Q&A, and groups.
Facebook also has analytical tools through the Facebook Business Insights Suite. This can help you create paid targeted ads through Facebook Ads, or you can use the free Facebook Pixel tool to gather data to use down the road if you decide to run paid ads later.
Live Online Facebook Marketing Training
Live online training classes are becoming a popular method for learning Facebook marketing. You can take live online classes from anywhere in the world with a set-up similar to in-person instruction. A real-time, remote instructor can answer questions and share your screen to show you how to do things. You get the same level of attention as in in-person classes. When you complete the course, you will receive a verified digital certificate of completion licensed by the New York State Department of Education.
Noble Desktop offers a live online version of Facebook Marketing Bootcamp that runs concurrently with an in-person session. This course covers how to set up a Facebook business account, drive engagement, audience targeting, conversion tracking, and analytics. You will learn the skills you need to advertise successfully on Facebook. This program also includes a free retake option so you can come back within a year to refresh the material. You can also choose live online sessions of Ledet Training’s Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter and Certstaffix Training’s Facebook Advertising class.
On-Demand Facebook Marketing Classes
Another possibility is to learn through on-demand Facebook marketing classes. These are self-paced video sessions you can find online. You can watch the videos when you have time and go back and review information if you need to. Unfortunately, you don’t have a live instructor to answer questions.
Skillshare, Udemy, and Coursera have classes on Facebook marketing and using Facebook Ads. Other options for online Facebook marketing classes include Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketing from Coursenvy, and LinkedIn Learning offers many classes at the introductory and advanced levels on Facebook marketing and Facebook Ads.
Free Intro Courses & Tutorials
If you are not ready to tackle an entire course, you can start learning Facebook marketing online for free. Free courses can introduce you to the basics of Facebook marketing to help you decide if you want to go further. Try Noble Desktop’s Intro to Facebook Marketing to get started.
Another free option is Meta’s Blueprint Courses. This is a collection of free classes on different Facebook marketing topics like attracting an audience, building relationships with followers, improving strategy, getting started with paid advertising, and other selections. HubSpot also has a Beginner’s Guide to Using Facebook and a How to Run Facebook Ads class.
Read about morefree Facebook marketing videos and online tutorials.
Comparing Online Methods with In-Person Learning
Learning Facebook marketing is easier when you enroll in a class. You can choose classes in three different environments: in-person, live online, or on-demand online. Each with its own advantages and disadvantages, your choice of how to study Facebook marketing will depend upon what you feel comfortable with, how much time you have to study, and how important personal interaction is to you. If you are concerned that you won’t learn as much in an online class as you would in a classroom, research shows that students learn just as well (and sometimes even better!) in virtual settings as in traditional classrooms.
The most engaging and interactive formats for learning Facebook marketing are in-person instruction and live online classes. Students can ask questions and receive immediate feedback, guidance on building portfolios, and interact with like-minded peers. Face-to-face training offers additional bonuses like networking opportunities and computer labs with up-to-date software. The downside of in-person instruction is that finding a class in a convenient location isn't always possible.
Live online classes often run simultaneously with an in-person class and have the same advantages: they’re interactive, comprehensive training courses led by expert instructors. Virtual courses are flexible and allow you to take a class when you may not be able to travel to in-person classes. Live online classes allow you to master Facebook marketing from the comfort of your home or office. You can benefit from online classes no matter where the school is based.
On-demand classes are another convenient way to learn Facebook marketing. They are often the most affordable option and can be an excellent way to get an overview. You can watch videos when and where you want as long as you have a stable internet connection. However, this method doesn’t offer the benefits of live instruction, like the ability to ask questions, and the information can be outdated.
Tips to Succeed when Learning Facebook Marketing Online
Online classes can be challenging, so here are a few tips to make the experience easier.
- Because you aren’t showing up to a physical room, it can be tempting to skip class, but that’s a bad idea. Commit to attending class and finishing assignments just like in an in-person class.
- You don’t want the stream to slow down or drop during class, so check your equipment before class starts. Make sure your device can stream the class so you can work on any assignments.
- Reliable internet is also crucial for an online class. If you don’t have a strong connection at home, try a wifi booster or take your class from a location with better service. Check with your employer because some companies let employees take classes from work.
- It’s easier to do your work if you have a defined place to do it. Set up a dedicated study area where you can stream your class. Make sure you have a comfortable chair and sufficient lighting in a quiet area with minimal distractions. Choose a place where you are unlikely to be interrupted.
- Setting up a study plan can help you stay organized. Make a note of when assignments are due, and give yourself enough time to complete work on time.
- Sitting back and listening when you take a class online can be tempting. You will get more out of a class if you participate. Take part in discussions and make the most of the chance to connect with the instructor and other students. Asking questions can help you understand the information better, and it may be a chance for you to do some networking.
- Taking a course requires effort, so when you are finished, give yourself a treat. Go for a walk during a break, get a cup of coffee, or do something fun with a friend. Reward yourself for your efforts!
Learn Facebook Marketing with Hands-on Training at Noble Desktop
You can learn Facebook marketing with classes from Noble Desktop. For a solid introduction to Facebook marketing, sign up for the Facebook Marketing Bootcamp. This course will help you switch to a career in the industry. Classes are small, and instructors are experienced with social media marketing. You can retake the course for free up to a year after you first take it. You can attend in-person classes at Noble Desktop’s New York City location or attend live online from anywhere in the world.
For a deeper dive, try Noble Desktop’s Social Media Marketing Certificate. With this class, you can master successful social media marketing tools and techniques across platforms. You will learn about strategy development, content creation, brand building, analytics, and conversion optimization.
Noble Desktop also offers more detailed courses for those looking to hone their skills on specific channels, such as Email Marketing, Social Media Content Marketing: Blogs & Twitter, and Video Marketing: TikTok & YouTube. Other Noble Desktop resources that can help prepare for a career in Facebook marketing include its digital marketing blog, which has detailed articles about social media marketing, SEO, and other essential tools for digital marketers. Further resources include Noble’s seminar entitled Intro to Facebook Marketing.
- Facebook is a free social media platform with almost 3 billion users.
- Facebook marketing lets you identify a target audience, set goals, and build relationships with your audience through engagement.
- You can learn Facebook marketing to change careers.
- You can choose live online or on-demand classes to learn Facebook marketing online.
- Choose the learning environment you are most comfortable with or is most convenient.
- You can receive comprehensive Facebook marketing training through an in-person or live online course with Noble Desktop.
How to Learn Facebook Marketing
Master Facebook marketing with hands-on training. Facebook is
- Facebook Marketing Bootcamp at Noble Desktop: live, instructor-led course available in NYC or live online
- Find Facebook Marketing Classes Near You: Search & compare dozens of available courses in-person
- Attend a Facebook marketing class live online (remote/virtual training) from anywhere
- Find & compare the best online Facebook marketing classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms
- Train your staff with corporate and onsite digital marketing training