How do installment plans work?
- Once you have paid the 10% non-refundable deposit at checkout, the remainder of the tuition is paid over the course of the program (a valid credit card must be on file).
- One week before the start date of each individual class in the program, you will be charged the full value for that upcoming class.
- You may be charged immediately for the first class if you sign up less than one week before the start date.
Which classes or programs qualify for installment plans?
See below for a list of qualifying programs.
How do I enroll in an installment plan?
To enroll in an installment plan, select “installment plan” at checkout. You will be charged a non-refundable 10% deposit at registration using a valid credit card that is kept on file.
What do I have to pay a week before each class?
This will depend on the certificate you are registered for, as the individual class prices in each program vary.
Below is an example of the class payments you will be charged for the Graphic Design Certificate (package price of $2,995):
- Non-refundable deposit paid at registration: $299.50
- InDesign Bootcamp: $975
- Photoshop Bootcamp: $975
- Illustrator Bootcamp: $745.50 (your deposit has been applied, as well as the certificate discount of $905)
- Graphic Design Bootcamp: $0
- Total payments: $2,995
Are there any fees or interest for installment plans?
The total payments (including the 10% deposit) will equal the price of the program. There is no interest or additional fees. The 10% non-refundable deposit is credited towards your tuition.
In total, you will pay the advertised certificate package price (if you complete the program) and not a dollar more.
What happens if I cancel during the installment plan?
If made in accordance with our class cancellation policies, cancellations are subject to full refunds, minus any registration fees.
Can I change the credit card I have on file?
Yes, please call 212-226-4149 to update the card you have on file.