Cancellations & Reschedules
- All courses include a non-refundable registration fee (10% of the undiscounted course price or $500 for select certificate programs).
- Students may cancel up to 14 days before the class/program start date and receive a refund, less the registration fee.
- Cancellations within 14 days are not permitted; however, students may reschedule up to 3 business days before the class start date.
- Students who need to reschedule outside the permitted time frame may use their free retake to attend the course.
- Note: Any refunds must be requested within 180 days from the original payment date; courses rescheduled within 14 days of the start date are not eligible for refunds.
- To cancel a course, email email@example.com. You can reschedule classes in your Classes Portal.
- Students may retake a course once within 1 year, provided the class is running with an empty seat.
- You can request retakes in your Classes Portal.