- Web development skills, specifically front end development, work in tandem with React to ensure smooth website functioning and enhanced user experience.
- UI Design is another essential skill for professionals working with React, as it aids in creating interactive and visual elements on websites and apps.
- Mobile development skills are increasingly important due to the rise of mobile internet users, and React is often utilized in this field to help with loading times.
What is React?
Read more about what React is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with React Skills?
React is known for its uses with social media news feeds, but you can use it for any online page constantly loading new components on-screen. React libraries are meant to save time by creating templates, allowing them to create reusable interactive elements without needing to access the server constantly. If you have aspirations to build websites or apps or work for a company that relies on them, React is an essential skill. With React in your professional toolkit, you’ll be an asset to any web or mobile development team you join.
Skills Related to React
Many skills coincide with React; there’s always room to learn more to improve your websites and apps. Here are a handful of skills that complement React and will help you develop your professional toolkit.
There are many options to learn web development, but most people find that taking the Full Stack Web Development Certificate program helps them learn various aspects of it. That’s because full stack covers front end and back end web development, which means you’ll be able to take on roles in either area. The Front End Web Development Certificate may be ideal for you if you plan to focus only on the client-intensive parts of websites.
User Interface (UI) Design
User interface (UI) design focuses on creating interactive and visual elements on websites and apps. React creates templates for UI elements, which means learning UI Design is an excellent idea for anyone who plans to learn React and vice versa. Suppose you understand how to approach the design component and the coding component of these elements. In that case, you’ll be in an excellent position when it comes to working on any programming project.
The UI Design Certificate walks you through all the skills you’ll use to create user interface elements. That includes Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and how to create a portfolio of your work to present to the world. When you combine these skills with a React Bootcamp, you’ll be golden in the eyes of any website or app development team.
More than half of all internet users access it through a mobile device, which means learning mobile development is a must for any programmer. React is a stand-out choice for Mobile Developers because apps will want to create new UI elements as the user scrolls. It’s most notable for its uses in social media—especially since it was developed by a Meta (formerly Facebook) employee.
Most people planning to work in mobile development benefit from taking an iOS App Development Bootcamp for the above reasons. Not only does this program take you through the ins and outs of mobile app development, but you’ll also have a working app at the end of the course that you created yourself. That means you’ll have practice with React and app design and a finished product to showcase your newfound skills.
Learn React Skills with Noble Desktop
You can also learn more about React through Noble Desktop’s React Learn Hub guides.
- Web development skills are ideal for those who plan to work on creating websites, and React will help you make them run smoothly.
- Mobile development uses the same concepts as web development but applies them to mobile devices and apps. React is most commonly used on these devices to help with loading times.
- UI Design skills are helpful for React professionals since React creates templates for user interface elements.
- You can receive comprehensive React in-person or live online training through Noble Desktop.
How to Learn React
- Find & compare the best online coding classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms