Learn the versatile programming language of React and open up career opportunities in web and mobile development, UI design, and more. Veterans and their relatives can leverage benefits for industry-relevant education, making the transition back into civilian life smoother and financially rewarding.
- Skills in React can pave the way for successful careers in web development, mobile development, user interface (UI) design, and user experience (UX) design, and can be critical for any tech-based role.
- Veterans and their immediate family members can take advantage of benefits such as the Forever GI Bill, which can cover the training expenses for learning React.
- Noble Desktop offers comprehensive in-person React training courses in Manhattan, New York, which can be availed using the GI Bill benefits.
- Opting for a skills bootcamp or certificate program in React can be an efficient way to gain relevant skills within a shorter time frame compared to traditional four-year degree programs.
- Proficiency in React can significantly enhance your market value, as businesses are hiring bootcamp and certificate program graduates at a similar or even higher rate than those with college degrees.
Programming skills are becoming increasingly relevant today, and React is one of the most common ones on the market. As a veteran or a relative of a veteran, you’re entitled to benefits that can assist you through the education needed to learn these professional skills. That will help you land a well-paying job and easily transition back into civilian life. This guide will go over some of the specifics.
What is React?
Read more about what React is and why you should learn it.
What Can You Do with React Skills?
React is known for its uses with social media news feeds, but you can use it for any online page constantly loading new components on-screen. React libraries are meant to save time by creating templates, allowing them to create reusable interactive elements without needing to access the server constantly. If you have aspirations to build websites or apps or work for a company that relies on them, React is an essential skill. With React in your professional toolkit, you’ll be an asset to any web or mobile development team you join.
Support for Veterans
If you’re a recipient of the Forever GI Bill, you can have your training expenses covered, meaning you can take classes at little to no cost. Those that fall under Chapter 35 can take advantage of these benefits. The best part of these services is that you can use them in conjunction with other financial support such as grants, scholarships, and employer-sponsored support.
Why Learn React
React skills can also help you expand into web development, mobile development, user interface (UI) design, and user experience (UX) design. Since these fields use React consistently, having a strong foundation in the skill is important. When you apply to a job that falls into one of these fields, you’ll have a higher chance of getting the position if you have React skills.
Why Choose a Skills Bootcamp?
When looking into React classes, you might wonder if you should choose a bootcamp or certificate program. Luckily, businesses are hiring bootcamp graduates at a similar or higher rate than those with college degrees. That means you can choose the one that works best for you without worrying about landing your ideal job.
Coding and design bootcamps are gaining traction across the board because of their accessibility to the public. These programs take a short time to complete; most people finish them within six months to a year. Most other learning opportunities can take two to four years to finish, meaning you can take more classes and gain more relevant skills in the same amount of time.
Another benefit of bootcamps is that, because they take less time to complete, you can also take them while you already have a job. You can use them to fill in a skill gap and earn a certificate to help you get that promotion or another position closer to your ideal role. Bootcamps and certificate programs also tend to have a structured plan, so you’ll never have to guess your next steps. That means you can focus on your job and your education without worrying about falling behind.
Learn React at Noble Desktop
You can also learn more about React through Noble Desktop’s React Learn Hub guides.
- React is an easy skill to learn and applies to various fields and projects.
- React skills can help you land a career in web development, mobile development, user interface (UI) design and user interface (UX) design, among others.
- Veterans can benefit from learning React through a coding bootcamp since it takes less time than a four-year college degree program.
- Employers also hire React bootcamp and certificate program graduates at the same rate as college graduates.
- You can receive comprehensive in-person or live online React training through Noble Desktop.
How to Learn React
- Find & compare the best online coding classes (on-demand) from the top providers and platforms