This Course is Available Live Online
You can attend this training live online at the scheduled time the course is offered (New York, Eastern Time) through screen-sharing software Zoom (free for you).
Our live online training is interactive and hands-on, just like our in-person classes. There are no extra fees and we’ll work with you to ensure your setup is perfect
- Classes are activity-based and taught by a live instructor.
- You can hear the instruction, ask questions, and share your screen—all in real-time.
- Retake the course for free (in-person or live online) within one year.
See What Students Are Saying About Live Online
- “Overall experience on Zoom was maybe even better than in IRL classroom because the instruction takes place right on your own screen, with less distraction. Great overall experience.”
- “Given the fact that we had to do this entire class remotely due to Covid-19, I didn’t have very high expectations it would run so smoothly. However, I don’t think it could’ve gone any better. Not only do I feel very comfortable with the program now, but I’m actually excited to use it!”
- “This was the first online class I’ve taken with ND and it was a great experience. Looking forward to the other classes I’ve signed up for!”