This certificate program will provide you with everything you need to know to become an expert studio photographer.
Start by creating professional photo shoots including setting up optimal lighting and camera equipment. In the first course of this program, you'll get hands-on practice taking astonishing photos using your camera's manual mode while controlling the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO to snap the perfect shot.
Learn how to use Photoshop to correct color, adjust contrast, retouch, and remove unwanted elements from your photos, and use Lightroom to manage your photos, as well as prepare photos for printing, slideshows, webpages, and social media.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn about different camera types to select the camera that's best for you
- Control the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity using manual settings
- Control light with exposure compensation, light balance, flash, and professional lighting equipment
- Maximize your studio workflow for photo shoots and post-shoot production
- Learn to retouch photos with Adobe Photoshop
- Improve your images using color correction, masking techniques, contrast, and more
- Learn to organize, edit, and share your digital photos with Adobe Lightroom
- Develop your photos for print, slideshows, webpages, and more
Courses in the Digital Photography Certificate Program
- Learn how to use the manual mode of a digital camera to take studio-quality portraits
- Develop skills used by professional photographers by maximizing work-flows and mastering equipment set-up
- Gain hands-on experience setting up your studio space and snapping creative photos in a variety of real-world scenarios
- Learn to retouch photos, create graphics, and more.
- Improve your images by adjusting color, contrast, and more.
- Learn how to prepare images for use on the web or in print.
- Learn to organize, edit, and share your digital photos
- Develop your photos for printing, creating slideshows, webpages, and more
- Backup strategies to keep your photo library safe