How does Climb Credit student financing work?
- It's quick and easy: no interest, no fees, and no impact on your credit score. You'll submit a short application and financing is subject to approval at Climb Credit's sole discretion.
- For qualifying programs, select "Climb Credit student financing" at checkout.
- You'll pay the 10% non-refundable deposit to secure your seat. Once we receive your registration, we will provide instructions to apply for student financing for the balance. The application is simple and most students hear back instantly or within one business day.
- If approved, you will make 12 equal monthly payments for the balance directly to Climb Credit (no interest or fees) via credit card, check, or wire.
- If you are not approved, we can cancel your registration and refund your deposit in full, or you can switch to our installment plan option.
Which classes or programs qualify for Climb Credit student financing?
See the list below for programs that qualify.