Adobe After Effects is a powerful tool for motion graphics and video post-production. It can be used on its own to create stand-alone videos and animations, and integrates well with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere. Get a healthy taste of the power of animation and video post-production in After Effects.
In this free class, we’ll be creating a motion graphics/animation video based on vector art that will demonstrate the essentials of using After Effects to animate.
This is the perfect way to get started learning the app before you dive into one of our hands-on After Effects courses, including After Effects in a Day, After Effects Level 1, or After Effects Level 2. Or check out our various step-by-step After Effects books.
Instructor: Kalika Kharkar Sharma, Animator and Motion Designer
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note:
What You’ll Learn
- Preparing an Adobe Illustrator file to be Animation-Ready
- Color space for TV/Film/Web vs. Print
- Introduction to working with Layered Files
- Basic Keyframing and Animation
- Finessing keyframe timing with the Value Graph
- Offsetting keyframes for "cascading" animations
- Exporting for Email and Instagram