- Our facility is now open in-person with limited seating and strict social distancing & safety guidelines. See details below
- Live online ("remote" or "virtual") training is still available for any course (weekdays, evenings, and weekend options available for most courses)
- All courses come with an extended free retake period of one year and flexible rescheduling
Live Online Available for All Courses
Our live online training is interactive and hands-on, just like our in-person classes. There are no extra fees and we'll work with you to ensure your setup is perfect. Just reach out after registration and we'll be happy to help.
In-Person Now Open with Limited Capacity
- Unless indicated otherwise, classes are available in-person or live online with an extended free retake period and flexible rescheduling. Specify your learning method at checkout.
- Due to health & safety precautions, in-person attendance will be limited. See below for a complete guide to our safety precautions upon reopening.
- In-person attendance will be booked on a first come first served basis (based on registration date and selected preference prior to class start). We expect in-person seating for many courses to sell out.
Health & Safety Guidelines & Precautions
Upon reopening, we will be implementing strict social distancing and sanitation guidelines as follows:
- Provide and maintain hand hygiene stations, including handwashing with soap, water, and paper towels, or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Limit class sizes to ensure a distance of 6 feet between all occupants
- Conduct regular cleaning and disinfection before and after each class, and conduct frequent cleaning in common areas and restrooms
We are providing expanded flexibility for any course registrations after June 1, 2020, through the end of 2021:
- The free retake period extended to one year following the course date (online attendee can come back in person or online)
- Free rescheduling at any point before the start date for any reason
- Switch from in-person to online attendance at any point before or during the course
Unsure about using Zoom?
Zoom is easy to use, and we've created this short video tutorial to help you get started.
We're also offering free 15-minute private training on how to use Zoom (after signing up, email us at least one business day before class).
Free Retake Period Extension
We have extended the free retake period to up to one year for any signups in 2020. This allows you to attend live online now and come back in-person anytime within a year of the class date. Learn more about our Free Retake Extension.
We are allowing attendees to reschedule at no charge or keep class credit for up to two years. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.