More On Python Programming
Python is a versatile programming language with a handful of uses across app development, machine learning, data analytics, and more. Python has grown in popularity over the years for many reasons and is now the common choice for data scientists across the world. Python is fully open-source and is relatively intuitive in syntax, making it easy for those who want to start coding with Python.
Python is extremely powerful and easy to use when it comes to data science, making it the number 1 choice for data scientists. It is also known for its packages that make data analysis and data science a lot easier. Common packages used by data scientists and those that are taught in our classes include NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Sci-Kit Learn, among others.
Python for Data Science
Python is the most commonly used programming language in data science with over 70% of data scientists reporting they use Python. It has surpassed R for the number one spot and has maintained this position due to its ease of use, powerful libraries and packages, clear and user-friendly documentation, and abundant community support.
Python is easier to read and write than most other general-purpose languages, especially for analytical computing and quantitative data analysis. Python is known for its simple syntax and ease of use, even for beginners. Python is open-sourced and has numerous libraries and packages available for data science. While some other languages (like Ruby) have clean and simple syntaxes, they don’t offer the same variety of scientific computing and machine learning libraries as Python.
There are thousands of libraries in the Python Package Index. Some of the most useful libraries and packages are Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Sci-Kit Learn.
Python Training Chicago
Our hands-on courses in Python are meant to provide you with job-ready skills for data science. With our live online training option, you can get all the power of our in-person classes from the comfort of your home in Chicago. Watch the instructor as they walk through Python programming concepts and then apply the skills to exercises and projects in Python. Get personalized attention and learn hands-on from the expert instructors at Noble Desktop in these Python courses.
For Chicago attendees, we offer several options for Python training:
- Attend Live Online from Chicago via Zoom. With Live Online training, you can see the instructor's screen in real-time with audio, ask questions via microphone or chat, and get help from the instructor with the Remote Control feature.
- Request onsite training: Upskill your workforce with corporate training in Python. Conduct onsite training at your location in Chicago and customize the curriculum to meet your specific needs.
Why Learn Python with Noble?
What separates the programs from one training center from another? There are a variety of factors that can come into play, and it is worth taking a little bit of time thinking about what you want from your training experience. At Noble, we offer several perks and benefits to take your training experience to the next level, including:
- Hands-on Learning: At Noble, we focus heavily on efficiency in learning. Our courses are logically organized with demonstrations, practice, and independent mini-projects strategically placed throughout. Our goal is not just for you to learn, but for you also to retain what you learn and our learning model supports this. You’ll walk away having applied the skills from the class so you can be confident in your abilities to work with Python.
- Review Materials: At the end of the course you'll walk away with a handful of your own projects in Python to refresh your skills as well as materials from the instructor to review and practice your skills in Python.
- Free Retake: Want to refresh your Python knowledge? Come back within 6 months of the course for a free retake.
- Expert Team: You’ll have the expertise and diversity of the Python instruction team, which is composed of industry professionals from a variety of backgrounds and companies. This team meets regularly to discuss updates and changes to our Python curriculum to provide a service we can all be proud of.
Corporate Python Training in Chicago
For decades, Noble Desktop has served most prestigious businesses and institutions across the United States with its corporate training programs. For custom training, you'll consult with the instructor to set the agenda at no additional cost. Our corporate training options include:
- Standard Python training at our location in NYC or onsite in Chicago
- Custom Python training at our location in NYC or onsite in Chicago
- Group class vouchers: Purchase vouchers and send employees to our regularly-scheduled group classes
For a small travel charge, we will come onsite to Philadelphia, Stamford, Boston, and Chicago.