Most businesses understand that a good online user experience is an important aspect of a customer’s impression of an organization. But, what makes a good user experience? How do you know that the investment you make in your digital properties demonstrates a return on investment for your business? In this seminar, you’ll learn why it’s important to set UX goals and gain an understanding of how to measure your progress towards those goals.
This seminar will be presented by Heidi Trost. Heidi’s obsession with usability and the user experience began with her award-winning graduate research at Rochester Institute of Technology. As a user experience researcher and designer, speaker, and usability expert, Heidi has helped startups and Fortune 500 companies develop digital product strategies to align customer needs with business goals.
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note:
What You’ll Learn
- Set user experience goals that are tied to business goals.
- Avoid vanity metrics that make you feel good, but don’t actually help your team move towards your business goals.
- Identify what can be measured that indicates you’re making progress towards those goals.
- Understand what the process of measuring and optimizing the user experience looks like and how to incorporate it into your digital product design and development process.
- How user experience metrics can inform the roadmap for your digital product.