SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Strategies
NYC: Wed, Dec 6, 6–7pm
ONLINE: Not available yet
Keyword tracking. Organic click-through rate. Google rankings. The world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is ever-fluctuating and, yet, has never been more important for business. Step one to success in SEO: be informed. Join us for a free seminar on SEO to help you get started with the basics! Learn how to use search engine strategies to increase website traffic and generate business for yourself or your clients.
We'll be covering:
- An overview of search engines and the types of results they display
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- Why SEO is one of the top marketing strategies
- How search engines rank websites
- SEO best practices that get you to show up at the top of Google
- How SEO can help you attract clients as a freelancer
- Find out about careers in SEO (one of the top 5 most requested skills on LinkedIn)
Instructor Bio: Nicole McCullum is the founder of Captivate Designs, a website design and SEO company servicing clients globally. She specializes in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs generate more leads, attract more clients, and grow their business online through Captivating Website Design, Do it for You SEO services and Do it Yourself SEO training. Nicole’s tips & strategies have been published on Forbes, Inc.com, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Smart Hustle Magazine, Black Enterprise and more. You can follow her on Twitter @nicolemccullum
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map