Get started with portrait photography in this free seminar. Learn how to take portraits and headshots with flash including flash basics, using speedlights, strobes, continuous lighting, and more! You’ll then learn how to tether your camera to Lightroom and Capture One. Gain an understanding of professional portrait workflows, and time and money-saving tips and tricks!
Continue learning to use a camera for professional studio photography, manage photos, and high-end retouching in our comprehensive Digital Photography Certificate.
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note:
What You’ll Learn
- Flash basics
- Speedlights vs strobe vs continuous lighting
- How to shoot portraits and headshots with one flash (speedlight)
- Trigger one or two speedlights
- Speedlight modifiers that won’t break the bank
- Tethered photography workflow with Lightroom and Capture One
- Tethering with iPad
- Tips and Tricks