Have you ever wanted to sell a product on your website? Do you want your website to actually make money instead of costing you money? We’ll show you how to use PayPal to easily add a shopping cart to your website. We’ll explain how to use website statistics to track how people are coming to and using your site. Lastly, we’ll show how to place ads onto your popular pages to make additional income.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover in this 2-hour lecture-style seminar:
- Easily add a Shopping Cart to your existing website without coding it
- Let your customers pay with credit card or checking account
- Your customers do NOT need a PayPal account!
- Accept Donations
- PayPal’s fee structure (a nominal fee per transaction)
Understanding Website Statistics:
- How to use and understand Google Analytics (great web statistics for free!)
- How to optimize your website to draw in traffic
- Make money by placing Google Ads on popular pages of your site
- How the Google AdSense program works
- How to choose various ad sizes and colors to suit them to your website
This seminar is designed for anyone. We’ll copy and paste a small amount of code, but little or no coding experience is actually required.
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note: