Design is the critical component of a successful email campaign, but email design has its own unique set of challenges that many designers aren’t even aware of.
Audiences are reading and interacting with email on many different devices with varying screen sizes. How do you design a compelling message for so many varied experiences? What are the responsive coding issues that you’ll face?
This seminar will help clarify the design process for you. We will look at how design impacts an email campaign’s success rates, design limitations, and methods for turning these limitations into strengths. You will come away with an understanding of the best practices for designing email that looks great on both desktop and mobile.
This 2-hour free class is the perfect way to get started learning responsive HTML email design before diving into a hands-on HTML Email class.
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note:
What You’ll Learn
- The ideal balance of text & images
- Designing on a grid
- Ideal widths for your designs
- Coding necessary to make your email responsive
- Typography & choosing fonts
- Emphasizing readability
- Best practices for handling images that do not load automatically
- Compelling clickthroughs & calls to action
- How your design may change in difficult clients, such as Outlook and Gmail for Mobile