We want you to succeed in your career goals. In each class, you’ll learn with hands-on projects and interact with a live instructor.
To help you take it to the next level, certain programs also include 1-on-1 mentoring sessions where you can
- Review your portfolio work with an expert
- Ask questions about challenging concepts
- Polish your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Receive professional advice for applying to jobs
- Ensure you’re on track with your learning goals
- Each session is up to 45 minutes and is held live online via Zoom at a mutually convenient time with a lead instructor at Noble Desktop.
- The sessions should be scheduled after or towards the end of your program. Each session should be at least one week apart to leave time for you to work in between.
- Mentoring sessions should be used within 6 months of the end of your program.
- These sessions are guidance or mentoring-focused, so your mentor will not do your work for you, but will guide and advise you.
- Job placement services are not included (i.e. Noble will not forward your resume to companies). However, your mentor can assist with tips and best practices for finding and applying to jobs.
- You can choose what to focus on in each session. Just let us know in advance.