How does Leif student financing work?
- It's quick and easy: no interest, no fees, and no impact on your credit score. You'll submit a short application and financing is subject to approval.
- For qualifying programs, select "Leif student financing" at checkout.
- You'll pay the non-refundable deposit (10% or $500, whichever is greater) to secure your seat. Once we receive your registration, we will provide instructions to apply for student financing for the balance. The application is simple and most students hear back instantly or within one business day.
- If approved, you will make equal monthly payments (12, 18, or 24 depending on the program) for the balance directly to Leif (no interest or financing fees) via bank or credit card. You can set up autopay. Credit card payments to Leif will incur a 3% charge.
- If you are not approved, we can cancel your registration and refund your deposit in full, or you can switch to our installment plan option.
Which classes or programs qualify for Leif student financing?
See the list below for programs that qualify.
Still have questions?
See our Payment Plan / Student Loan FAQ section.