Enhance your career potential with advanced programming frameworks like Node.js and Express.js, or broaden your skillset to include machine learning, data science or full-stack web development. Understanding how to utilize developer tools like Git and Visual Code Studio can optimize your workflow, making you a far more efficient and effective computer programmer.
- Developer tools are a collection of skills and tools used to streamline and automate the development process.
- Learning how to use standard tools and libraries associated with computer programming, such as Visual Code Studio and Git, are vital for a career in programming.
- Advanced programming frameworks and libraries, like Node.js and the MERN stack, can greatly expand your capabilities as a programmer.
- Students with a Python programming background can further specialize their skills in either machine learning or data science programming.
- Noble Desktop offers comprehensive live training in all these areas, both in-person and online.
Developer tools are a collection of skills and tools used to streamline and automate the development process. This includes tools like Git and Visual Code Studio and advanced programming frameworks like Express.js and Node.js. If you already know how to use developer tools, you might consider learning a skill that compliments your existing developer tool skills. This can include learning advanced frameworks, learning machine learning or data science skills, or learning full-stack web development skills. We’ll cover each of these related skills, alongside the skills they complement below so you have a clear understanding of what skill you want to tackle next.
What are Developer Tools?
Becoming a professional computer programmer takes a lot of training and effort. You’ll need to learn a wide range of programming languages that each serve a niche function in the development process. However, those looking to parlay their development skills into a long-term career will also need to learn how to use standard tools and libraries associated with computer programming to optimize their workflow and ensure that their code is easy to read, edit, and compile. Whether you are learning to use Visual Code Studio to compile your code, Git to archive it, or specific programming libraries like React and Node.js to expand the scope of your projects, learning developer tools is vital to be an efficient and effective computer programmer.
Read more about what developer tools are and why you should learn them.
What Can You Do with Developer Tools?
To learn more about development training options available, please consider visiting Noble Desktop’s website.
Machine Learning and Data Science
Students who have taken the time to learn developer tools like Django and Python may want to learn additional skills to further specialize those skills. Students can either learn Python for Data Science or Python for Machine Learning. Both of these training options will help students become more versatile and proficient developers and their existing developer tool skills are easily transferable into these advanced programming practices.
To learn more about full-stack web development, consider visiting Noble Desktop and exploring the options for in-person and online training.
- Students who have experience with developer tools will necessarily have significant programming experience, meaning that there are a lot of different paths they can take to learn new skills.
- Students may want to expand on their knowledge of these tools and learn other frameworks or additional applications.
- Students with a Python programming background may wish to learn how to apply that knowledge to either machine learning or data science programming.
- No matter what skills you want to learn to complement your existing training Noble Desktop is available to help by offering comprehensive live training available both in-person and online.
Learn Developer Tools with Hands-on Training at Noble Desktop
Those who want to optimize their web development skills may consider enrolling in a web development training program offered through Noble Desktop. These classes will teach students how to use these tools to become more efficient and productive programmers. Enrolling in a course through Noble Desktop means you receive expert instruction in real-time, regardless of whether you are taking a course online or in-person at Noble’s Manhattan campus. In either case, class sizes are kept small and students can interact directly with their instructors, making it easy to ensure that they don’t fall behind in their lessons. All students can retake their courses within one calendar year, giving them extra opportunities to train with these development tools. Plus, students who work in-person will be able to take advantage of Noble’s state-of-the-art computer lab.
For those looking to master the crucial tools that web developers use to streamline their work, Noble offers a Front End Tools and Portfolio course that covers all of the most common web development tools professionals utilize in their daily work. This includes Git and Github for documenting and sharing code, Emmet for programming efficiency and shortcutting, and Visual Code Studio for compiling and editing code. These tools will help significantly accelerate a student’s ability to bring projects to completion and are invaluable professional tools. This class assumes a knowledge of HTML/CSS, so you must find other means of training if you need to cover those skills.