In this free class stream we’ll cover the basics of Photoshop so you can get started using it for photo editing or design. You’ll learn what kinds of things you can do with Photoshop, get a live tutorial of using the app so you can get started using Photoshop for photo retouching, or to create graphics for web, social media, print, and more.
In this video seminar you’ll learn:
- What can Photoshop do? (many people don’t realize how much)
- Which Creative Cloud plan you should purchase
- Retouching with the Healing Brush
- Color Correction
- Making Selections
- Adding Type
- What is the appropriate resolution for web, print, etc.?
- How to save your files (appropriate file formats)
This seminar is for people who are new to Photoshop.
The slides shown in this online seminar can be viewed at nobledesktop.com/presentation/intro-to-photoshop