Your team is creating digital products (web apps, mobile apps, or websites) but you’re missing a crucial component of the user experience: the user. During this fast-paced workshop, you’ll learn why and how user experience (UX) strategy is used to create successful digital products that align business goals with user goals.
Instructor: Heidi Trost is a user experience researcher, designer, usability expert, and UX thought leader. As the founder of Voice+Code [voiceandcode.com], she helps emerging technology companies improve the customer experience of their digital products. She has been an adjunct professor at Rochester Institute of Technology and Pratt Institute, and has spoken at over a hundred industry events and conferences.
Wed, Mar 6, 6–7:30pm
Noble Desktop, 594 Broadway, Suite 1202
What You’ll Learn
- How to leverage user experience research methods to get you the insights you need to improve your digital product.
- What research artifacts (such as personas, scenarios, and user journeys) to develop for a shared understanding and to inform product decisions moving forward.
- How to use existing UX patterns to quickly test and iterate on an idea.
- How UX research can be used to inform metrics that will be used to measure and optimize your digital product.
- How to communicate UX strategy and digital product ideas to stakeholders and developers.