Roadmap to a Career in Web Design & Digital Media
NYC: Mon, Mar 7, 6–8pm
You may be thinking about a new career, but where do you start? In which direction should you aim: web design/development, web animation, or digital publishing (eBooks and eMagazines)? We created this free seminar to help you make an informed decision and learn about current trends in the industry.
Here’s some of what we will cover:
- What’s happening in the industry and what you should learn:
- Should you focus on web design/development?
- What about web animation?
- How do eBooks and eMagazines fit into the picture?
- Recommended classes to achieve your career goals
- After deciding a career-path, what’s the best way to get there?
- How do you get your first website up?
- If you’re mainly a print designer, do you still need a website?
- Should you have an online portfolio, and what should be in it?
- Should you create a digital portfolio for iPad or Android Tablet?
- Q & A
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map