Photoshop is well known for editing photos. Lightroom was created for photographers who need to catalog and edit large batches of images. When should you use Photoshop or Lightroom? We’ll show you their strengths and weaknesses, so you’ll know when to use each app.
If you don't know Lightroom (maybe you haven’t even heard of it) you should come to this seminar to see when it could be useful.
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note:
What You’ll Learn
- Workflow: Photoshop (and Adobe Bridge) compared to Adobe Lightroom Classic
- When should you use Photoshop (or Adobe Bridge)?
- When should you use Lightroom Classic?
- Managing & searching your photos
- Editing & color correcting photos