Photoshop may be a household word, but not everyone knows how to use it. In fact it is still one of our most popular classes. In this seminar we’ll cover the basics of Photoshop so you can get started using it for photo retouching, or web and print design.
This free Photoshop class will give you a solid introduction to the app, but if you’d like to continue learning more comprehensively, check out our numerous Photoshop class offerings, or our custom Photoshop books.
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note:
What You’ll Learn
- Clone stamp / healing brush
- Making selections
- Layer effects
- Color correction with adjustment layers
- What is the appropriate resolution for print and web?
- Resolution issues you need to keep in mind when changing resolutions
- How to save your files (appropriate file formats for print and web)