As both a training center and employer, Noble Desktop is in a unique position to tell you what works and does not work when looking for web coding and computer graphics employment. There are a few rules that most coders, graphic designers, and production people should follow, though 90% of them do not!
Where are the jobs right now? What skills are most in demand? Through our own experience, employment agency discussions, and requests from our clients, we’ll tell you what you need to know to get ahead in this competitive market.
This seminar is designed to enlighten you, inspire you, and give you solid strategies for gaining employment. We want our students to succeed!
Mon, Jul 30, 6–8pm
594 Broadway, Suite 1202
What You’ll Learn
- Resume dos and don’ts
- What is in demand right now?
- Strategies for improving your coding skills
- Strategies for improving your computer graphic skills
- Strategies for developing and building an online portfolio
- Examples of good online portfolios
- Strategies for getting freelance work
- Strategies for getting fulltime work
- Places to look for jobs