This seminar is currently not scheduled. Let us know if you would like to see it again: firstname.lastname@example.org
As both a training center and employer, Noble Desktop is in a unique position to tell you what works and does not work when looking for web coding and computer graphics employment. There are a few rules that most coders, graphic designers, and production people should follow, though 90% of them do not!
Where are the jobs right now? What skills are most in demand? Through our own experience, employment agency discussions, and requests from our clients, we’ll tell you what you need to know to get ahead in this competitive market.
Here are some topics we will cover:
- Resume dos and don’ts
- What is in demand right now?
- Strategies for improving your coding skills
- Strategies for improving your computer graphic skills
- Strategies for developing and building an online portfolio
- Examples of good online portfolios
- Strategies for getting freelance work
- Strategies for getting fulltime work
- Places to look for jobs
This seminar is designed to enlighten you, inspire you, and give you solid strategies for gaining employment. We want our students to succeed!
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map