Learn to start using Adobe After Effects to create motion graphics/animation video in this free tutorial.
Adobe After Effects is a powerful tool for motion graphics and video post-production. It can be used on its own to create stand-alone videos and animations, and integrates well with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere. Get a healthy taste of the power of animation and video post-production in After Effects.
In this free class, we’ll be creating a motion graphics/animation video based on vector art that will demonstrate the essentials of using After Effects to animate.
Instructor: Kalika Kharkar Sharma, Animator and Motion Designer
What You’ll Learn:
- Preparing an Adobe Illustrator file to be Animation-Ready
- Color space for TV/Film/Web vs. Print
- Introduction to working with Layered Files
- Basic Keyframing and Animation
- Finessing keyframe timing with the Value Graph
- Offsetting keyframes for "cascading" animations
- Exporting for Email and Instagram