With COVID-19 leading to camp cancellations across the country, many parents and students are looking for fun and productive options for the summer. NextGen Bootcamp, an education company for high school and college students, is expanding its “live online” summer programs for attendees to develop their technical skills, boost their resumes, and create exciting projects.
NextGen Bootcamp Expands Virtual Summer Courses
NextGen offers a unique set of programs across finance, computer programming, data science, and graphic design. Students learn in-demand skills from top professionals in various fields, and they reinforce concepts by creating websites, portfolio projects, data science analysis, and computer programs.
NextGen's summer 2020 programs will be conducted through teleconferencing software Zoom weekdays from 10am to 1pm (Eastern Time). Students can spend their mornings learning critical modern-day skills and still have the rest of the day to themselves. Courses are available in two-week segments, with certificates programs available over four or six weeks.
Nextgen’s featured Summer 2020 virtual classes include
- Java Programming: Learn computer science fundamentals and start creating applications with the most powerful programming language. This course prepares students for the AP Computer Science exam or college-level programming.
- Python for Data Science Certificate: Learn programming fundamentals and core statistics to build their data science skills. Students will work on data analysis projects and build a machine learning algorithm.
- Graphic Design Certificate: Learn fundamental graphic design concepts and master industry-standard tools like Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Start creating a portfolio to get ahead in design internships and careers.
- Excel, Finance, & Investing course: Master the core Excel skills business professionals use daily. Dive into finance, accounting, and stock market investing to prepare for a career in finance.
With expert instructors and small class sizes, students will be able to get assistance from professionals as they progress in their learning journey. The virtual classroom will be interactive and students will build a sense of community with their peers along with the instructor.
Admissions are on a rolling basis with the first program starting on June 22nd and continuing throughout the summer.
About NextGen Bootcamp
NextGen Bootcamp is a technology education company dedicated to providing high school and college students with a state-of-the-art education in coding, design, and business. NextGen’s hand-on summer camps and in-school programs are led by top industry professionals and focus on real-world applications and in-demand skills.
NextGen Bootcamp is a subsidiary of Noble Desktop, which offers courses and certificates for adults in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, and Online.
More Summer Courses for High School Students & Teens
NextGen offers a variety of summer programs for high school and college students across a variety of subjects including:
- Coding Classes: Learn coding skills in hands-on training with our summer programs or private training
- Computer Science Classes: Learn computer programming skills across Java and Python in summer classes or private training
- Graphic Design Classes: Master graphic design skills across Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in project-based classes
- Business Classes: Learn Excel, finance, and investing skills in summer courses or private training
- Web Development Classes: Learn to build websites from scratch and add interactivity
- Web Design Classes: Design and code websites from scratch with web development and design skills
- Python Classes: Learn Python programming and data science in hands-on courses and private training
- Java Classes: Prepare for AP Computer Science and college-level programming with Java courses and private training