- Display animations
- Zoom in or out on an image
- Generate pop-up windows
- Progress through a carousel of images
- Display a series of tabs on a website
- Validate information from the back end
- Reveal or hide information by clicking a button
- Alter a button’s color when the mouse cursor lingers over it
- Record information in Cookies to provide site analytics
- Provide additional options through drop-down menus
- Customize control of in-browser audio and video
2. Web Applications
4. Back End Servers and Applications
5. Mobile App Development
Express.js is a back end framework that works in tandem with Node.js. The most popular back end framework among professional programmers, Express.js is used to simplify the creation, organization, and maintenance of server-side architecture.
Angular is a popular front end framework used to simplify the development and testing process. Created by programmers at Google, Angular is considered an all-in-one framework because it addresses a variety of the complications developers encounter when building single-page applications (SPA).
Created by a programmer at Google as an alternative to Angular, Vue.js is a front end framework that’s prized for its simplicity and adaptability. Vue is often called a “progressive” framework because developers can easily add components and adapt the framework to meet their needs.
- It's supported by an active, thriving community that contributes to its growth