Intro to Illustrator
Navigate: Right/Left Arrows (or Swipe Left/Right)
Zoom Out: Press Esc (or Pinch)
These slides are for the seminar: Intro to Illustrator
What We’ll Cover
- Vectors versus Pixels
- What can Illustrator do?
- Which Creative Cloud plan you should purchase.
- A tutorial to get you started using Illustrator.
- Ways to continue learning.
Vectors versus Pixels
What Can Illustrator Do?
- Draw and edit vector graphics.
- Create logos, icons, illustrations, and many types of graphics.
- Make designs for use in websites, social media, print, video/motion graphics, apps, packaging, and more.
- Build patterns for all sorts of design, including fashion design.
Let’s get started with Illustrator!
Work in Illustrator as much as you can.
Draw icons, design logos, edit existing graphics, create patterns, or design whatever interests you.
Practice makes perfect, so have fun!