All summer classes will be available running live online until further notice. Live online classes are interactive and hands-on. Learn more about the live online training experience below and see our live online courses.
If permitted by local health authorities, we will allow up to five students per program to attend in-person on a first-come-first-served basis. There will be an additional $200 per week facility fee for in-person attendees.
Upon reopening, we will be implementing strict social distancing and sanitation guidelines as follows:
Cleaning & Supplies
- Classrooms will be cleaned with proper disinfectant before and after use.
- Masks will be provided and required for all participants and employees.
- Gloves will be provided (optional for attendees) along with hand sanitizers and wipes in each room.
- Mandatory temperature checks upon entry; denying entry to anyone exhibiting fever or symptoms.
- Washing station provided on entrance. Proper washing required prior to entrance into any training rooms at any time.
- Staircases will be made available.
- In-person participants will use a screen-sharing software so that instructors can view screens from a distance and technical issues can be resolved from afar.
Limiting facility usage & maximizing space
- Classes will be limited to approximately one-third normal capacity.
- Seating will be aligned such that there is ample space between participants.
- Classes will have staggered breaks times to limit participants in common areas.
- Non-essential employees will continue to work from home.
- Common areas will be split into “zones” whereby only one person can be in a zone at a time.
- Only one person will be allowed in each bathroom at a time.
Live Online Training
We also offer the option to attend our courses Live Online via Zoom.
- Within one week of the course date, email email@example.com if you would like to attend online.
- With Live Online courses, you can see the instructor’s screen in real-time (plus audio). You can ask questions via your computer microphone. If you do not have a microphone, you can call in to hear the audio and speak (a phone number will be provided in the Zoom invitation). There is also a chat option.
- For Live Online instruction, we use Zoom, which is free to download. We will send you the meeting information a week before the start of class.
- You will need to make sure you have the necessary software installed on your own computer ahead of time. We will provide you with any class files needed on the day of class. For help getting set up correctly at home, please email us after registering.
Learn more with this Zoom student video tutorial.
Have more questions? Email Zach@nextgenbootcamp.com