2-hour Premium Seminar
Real Fonts on the Web
The state of online typography has been improving. You can now use real fonts on websites! How? We’ll show you in this 2-hour seminar. We’ll teach you about the various ways to implement better typography on the web, and the issues that you need to know about. If you want to improve the look of your site’s type and be friendly to search engines at the same time, then this seminar is for you.
Here’s a sampling of what you'll learn in the seminar:
- What’s Possible with Fonts Online Today
- Search Engine Issues
- Font Licensing Issues: Can you legally use that font?
- Ways to Use Custom Fonts Online:
- CSS @font-face
- Google fonts
- CSS Image Replacement
- The Pros and Cons of the Various Methods
This seminar is designed for people who have experience with basic coding. It is not for beginners.
- No seminars scheduled at this time.
- 2 hours
- Custom Written Workbook Included
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map