Roadmap to a Career in Web Design & Digital Media
NYC: Wed, Dec 11, 6–8pm
You may be thinking about a new career in computer graphics, but where do you start? And in which direction should you aim? Is it web page design, Flash animation, or print? And what about eBooks and eMagazines? To answer these questions Noble Desktop has created this free seminar. We'll tell you what you need to know to get started in web and/or print graphics, and which Adobe Creative Suite apps are right for each medium.
Here’s some of what we will cover:
- Current trends in computer graphics and how to learn them
- Should you focus on web page design?
- What about Flash animation?
- Is print dead? If not, where are the opportunities?
- How do eBooks and eMagazines fit into the picture?
- Recommended classes to achieve your career goals
- Suggestions on free resources to achieve your career goals
- After deciding a career-path, what's the best way to get there?
- How do you get that first website up?
- If you are doing print, do you still need a website? Yes!
- Should you have an online portfolio, and what should be in it?
- Should you create a digital portfolio for iPad or Android Tablet?
- Q & A
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map