Photoshop Color Management
This seminar can help anyone who uses Photoshop: from print designers to web designers to digital photographers just wanting to make nice inkjet prints. If you work in Photoshop you should be using color management!
In this lecture-style, 2-hour class you will learn how the complex world of color management works. We'll show you how to put in place a color managed workflow and take control of your images. Here are some of the important topics you will learn about:
- Color profiles (which ones to use for print and web)
- Choosing the appropriate RGB or CMYK workspace
- The difference between assigning and converting profiles
- Converting from RGB to CMYK
- Calibrating your monitor
- Soft-proofing color (previews the final output on the monitor)
- Options to set when printing to desktop printers (such as inkjets)
- And more...
If color management seems confusing, this seminar is for you. While Photoshop doesn’t make color management “intuitive,” once you understand why you are doing things, in just a few easy steps you can be color managing your images! Color management doesn’t have to be hard.
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map