Let us know if you would like to see it again:
HTML email has become a popular form of communication for Enewsletters, advertisements, and other forms of information. This seminar will show you how to send HTML email in a variety of ways:
- Using an Email Marketing Service (easiest and most efficient)
- Using Safari and Apple Mail on a Mac
- Using Thunderbird (Mac or PC)
- Using MaxBulk Mailer (Mac or PC)
We will spend most of our time showing how to set up an HTML newsletter in Constant Contact, one of the best Email Marketing Services. We will cover the following:
- How do I get started?
- Should I do it myself, or use an Email Marketing Service?
- How to do it yourself
- How to use an Email Marketing service
- Dos and Don'ts — tables, frames, animations, etc.
- How much you should use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Compensating for different email clients/services such as Gmail
Each student will receive step by step instructions on how to get started with Constant Contact, and how to do it yourself on a small scale with Internet Explorer for Windows, Safari for Mac, and Thunderbird and MaxBulk Mailer for Mac or PC.
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map