Photoshop Digital Darkroom Techniques
ONLINE: Thu, Aug 8, 3–5pm ET
Photoshop can transform any photograph into something beautiful if the right tools are used. To see the before and after images mouse over the image above.
Here are the tools and techniques covered:
- Adjustment layers, Layer Masks, Histogram, Curves, Levels, Hue/Saturation, Color Balance, History Palette, Blurring and Sharpening, Filters
- Correcting color casts and re-interpreting color
- Advanced selection techniques
- Adding lighting and shadows
- Adding three dimensionality (receding elements and making things “pop” with tone, color, & selective focus)
- Maintaining editibility throughout the editing process
- Extending the capabilities of film and digital cameras
Along the way, we’ll share some of the best keyboard shortcuts that Photoshop has to offer. We’ll hand out step by step instructions for completing the exercise to everyone who attends.
This seminar is designed for people with a solid working knowledge of Photoshop. It is NOT for beginners.
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map