What’s New in Illustrator CS5
With Illustrator CS5 Adobe has gone back to basics and greatly improved some fundamental features such as strokes. Now you can create amazingly expressive lines very easily. Creating complex shapes is easier with a Shape Builder tool, and you can draw in proper perspective with a perspective grid. Even web graphics look better because they now snap to pixels. Come and see why we’re digging Illustrator CS5.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- Vary the width of individual strokes.
- Build shapes more intuitively with the Shape Builder tool.
- New drawing modes.
- Draw in perspective.
- Improved Strokes: Better Dashed Lines and Arrowheads.
- Crisp web graphics and text.
- Resolution-Independent Effects.
- Artboard Improvements.
- The new Bristle Brush brings realistic painting to vectors.
- And more!
This seminar is for people who have already been using Illustrator.
New York City seminars are held at:
594 Broadway, Suite 1202 (between Prince & Houston) Map